Friday, September 01, 2006

Starting TITB and what it will bring to the readers

I've startet The Information Technology Blog as a way distribute news, related to the world of IT, and as a media to express my thoughts to a potential crowd of readers. I've got a maybe unnormal curiosity when it comes to trying new solutions that may or may not be helpfull in my normal day. I also try to think a little out of the box, and somewhat untraditionally (in opionion, anyway), and this is what i hope to bring forward to you, the readers. Although the main theme will be based on news i will make a serious effort to contribute to this blog in way of my interpretation to what is going on. Hopefully somebody will find this blog usefull and somewhat entertaining.

To all the norwegian readers, if you want to check out my newsblog in norwegian you'll find it at leif-daland.blogspot.com.

Anyway, please feel free to comment any postings i make. If you have any suggestions about the design, topics, or just have a question, send me an e-mail. I'm thankfull for any contructive critizism.

- Leif -

No comments: